At first I didn’t get it. But after taking a closer look, I now do…totally.
I’m talking about a theology of home. So much of what happens in our lives and how we even approach life begins within the four walls of home.
It’s thoroughly Catholic and way deeper than it first appears.
I’m joined today by one of my most popular guests, Dr. Carrie Gress, author of amazing books like The Marian Option and The Anti-Mary Exposed. She’s a total powerhouse for the Catholic faith.
Her latest work is a two-volume work titled Theology of Home (links below). And while it might not sound all that masculine (at least not to me:), trust me when I say this is an important episode for both men and women.
No credit card. No strings. No nothing…except incredible spiritual formation that will set your soul on fire!
What are you waiting for? It’s totally free and will change your life!
- Powerful Video Lessons on Authentic Catholic Spirituality
- Saint Passages
- Scripture for Lectio Divina
- Meditations for Reflection
“Beyond what I ever could have imagined!”
Some of the things Carrie and I discuss include:
- How modern culture asks men to become like women (and vice-versa)
- How a Catholic theology of home is different from Protestantism and other faiths
- The prime role of beauty in the home
- The relationship between “home” and your spiritual life
- Why Scripture emphasizes hospitality and the importance of its role
- How Our Lady teaches us a theology of home
So get comfortable in your home (or your second home…your car:) and enjoy.
P.S. You can register for the FREE Women’s conference I talked about at the beginning by CLICKING THIS LINK.
Books by Dr. Carrie Gress: