Men have become caricatures in modern culture. And it’s had a big impact even inside the Catholic Church.
This has to change…immediately. But for that to happen, we have to recognize the deeper problems. There are issues of language, liturgy, and a true understanding of human nature.
Thankfully, there is a solution.
Join Matthew Leonard in an honest, engaging, hopeful discussion with a dynamic young priest named Fr. Patrick Schultz as they discuss issues like:
- Why evangelizing of men is the top priority of the New Evangelization
- Why men need to see priests as spiritual fathers (and how church liturgies often discourage this)
- How a man can be part of the “Bride of Christ” (even though it sounds odd)
- How St. John Paul II spoke to the issue of manhood
- Why Jesus Christ came to heal humanity’s “daddy issues”
- How a priest can actually be “espoused” to the Church
- What women/wives can do to help men flourish as men
This is NOT an episode for Catholic men only. It’s a topic that deeply affects every one of us. God bless and please share this with others!
P.S. Help me produce more powerful, free Catholic teaching (and get exclusive interviews, books and other great stuff) by supporting my work on Patreon! Even $5/mo goes a long way! Thanks!
LISTEN TO AUDIO PODCAST ONLY