It’s quite possible you (or others you know) have made a total consecration to Our Lady. (I’ve done it twice.)
But St. Joseph? Really?
Yep…at least according to my guest, Fr. Don Calloway, vicar provincial of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception.
In fact, Fr. Calloway calls this the “time of St. Joseph.” And after this extraordinary conversation, I totally agree with him!
I’ve had a devotion to St. Joseph for years, but now I see him in a totally different light…and you will, too.
Join us as Fr. Don and I discuss, among other things:
- Why consecration to St. Joseph is powerful even if you’re already consecrated to Mary
- Why the idea of consecration to St. Joseph took time to get traction
- Why St. Joseph is known as the “Terror of Demons”
- Debunking the idea St. Joseph was an old man
- Whether “Foster Father of Jesus” is an appropriate title
- Why St. Joseph is the “Patron of the Dying” (including some very cool scriptural insights)
This was an extremely fun and informative conversation and you’re going to love it!
P.S. Have you heard? I’m offering a FREE Lenten video study titled “Catholic Mysticism & the Beautiful Life of Grace!” Part of the popular online series, the Science of Sainthood, it’s unlike any Lenten series you’ve ever done…and it’s free! CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Want to Walk in the Footsteps of St. John Paul II, St. Faustina, and St. Maximilian Kolbe? Join Matthew Leonard for an amazing pilgrimage to Poland, the most Catholic country in the world!