This is not a normal interview.
While I typically dive into subjects like Catholic spirituality, Scripture, and such, today I’m diving into you.
That sounds weird, I know. Allow me to explain.
My guests on the Art of Catholic are two gentleman dedicated to helping Catholics find their personal vocation. And before you say, “I’m already married” or “I’m going to be a nun.” or “I’m (fill in the blank).”…wait!!
I’m talking about something far beyond your “state in life”.
Luke Burgis and Dr. Joshua Miller have written an amazing book titled “Unrepeatable: Cultivating the Unique Calling of Every Person”.
It’s about you! Right now! Wherever you are! And you don’t want to miss this episode.
Amongst other things, we discuss:
- The disastrous consequence of to reducing “personal vocation” to categories of priest, nun, married or single
- How your personal vocation continues regardless of changes to your state in life
- How every person is “hardwired” with a motivational design by God
- The proper role of empathy (and how the Incarnation is “divine empathy“…whoa!)
- St. John Paul II’s powerful statement that “vocation is being”
- The powerful role of “achievement stories”
Trust me. This is a pretty unique interview that you don’t want to miss. It could dramatically help you discover who God actually designed you to be.
P.S. Looking for that next step up the spiritual ladder? Something designed to actually transform your life?
CLICK to enroll in the totally FREE Science of Sainthood Mini-Course and experience God in a whole new way!
“I’ve completed several sessions and find them SPECTACULAR!!!” Sara
“This is the best, most powerful, most insightful study I have ever done, bar none. It has made a huge difference in my life!” Joriah
“If you’ve ever wanted to deepen your life of prayer and actually make some progress in avoiding vice and growing in virtue, look no further.” Dr. Brant Pitre – Renowned theologian & best-selling author