I’ve got ten bucks that says you’ve never heard a lot of this stuff.
When I was coming into the Church 20 years ago, I struggled mightily with the Virgin Mary. Partly, it was because I couldn’t find Marian doctrine and devotion in Sacred Scripture.
I was blind.
Eventually, I came to realize how deeply Mary is woven into the fabric of the sacred text once you know how to really read the Bible.
But Brant Pitre just blew my mind on a few things I’d never heard.
(That’s saying something given the fact that I’ve produced an entire series on Our Lady.)
You’re going to love this.
So sit back and enjoy a wide-ranging, but pinpoint discussion on some incredible truths about Mary that will make you marvel at the handiwork of God.
Among other things we discuss:
- The deep connection between Israel’s Ark of the Covenant and Mary
- How the Book of Numbers provides evidence of Mary’s Perpetual Virginity and why Joseph was abstinent…so cool!
- Scriptural proof that Mary could’ve easily made a vow of virginity (as the Church Fathers teach)
- How the Collyridians (you’ve heard of them, right?) prove Catholics aren’t Marian idolaters
- Why John calls himself the “beloved disciple” and how it relates to Mary
This is one of the best interviews I’ve ever had on the Art of Catholic. Don’t miss it!
P.S. It’s coming in a little more than a month! Don’t miss out on Next Level Catholic Academy and take your spiritual life to new heights! CLICK HERE to learn more.
“The most dynamic, clearest path to spiritual transformation you’ll find anywhere.” – Mike Aquilina, Author & EWTN Personality