<Scroll to bottom for podcast>
You may think you’ve heard it all when it comes to Mary.
I’m betting that my buddy Curtis Mitch is going to lay some new thoughts on you about Our Lady as we continue to celebrate May, the month of Mary, on this episode of the Art of Catholic.
Curtis, as many of you know, has been writing the commentary on the Ignatius Catholic Study Bible for about 20 years. I’ve never met anyone with his depth and breadth of scriptural knowledge.
He’s the perfect guy to turn to when it comes to going next level about Mary.
The truth is, the Virgin Mary is a mystery we’ve yet to fully unpack. Her God-given power and vital role go so far beyond what we can imagine.
But we’re going to start to change that.
In this special episode of the Art of Catholic, Curtis and I will dive into several different texts to discuss:
- Why “Queen of Heaven” is totally a scriptural title (and not a medieval invention)
- How the Annunciation in Luke 1 identifies the Queenship of Mary
- The multiple levels of meaning of the woman “clothed with the sun” in Revelation 12
- Why the 10th son (not the 1st) of David came to the throne and how his mother is connected to Mary
- Why Bathsheba was given a throne and how it points to the royal role of Mary
- How the crucifixion of Christ actually points to Mary’s Queenship
Really understanding how the Queenship of Mary changes everything. Your mother is literally the Queen of Heaven and Earth!
And it’s right out of the Bible itself.
God bless and enjoy this great episode!
P.S. I’m heading back to Italy! Join me in March 2019 for an amazing pilgrimage to Rome, Assisi, Orvieto, LaVerna, and much, much more!
Grab your FREE copy of my quick guide to deeper prayer 8 Ways To Jumpstart Your Prayer Life!
It’s an easy, step-by-step summary of the spiritual giants of the Church designed to help you rocket to God!
Other episodes you might enjoy:
054: Understanding Extreme Violence in the Bible with Curtis Mitch