<scroll to bottom for podcast player>
How about if we do it differently this time?
I don’t know about you, but it seems like every year Ash Wednesday just sneaks up on me and I’m left scrambling trying to figure out what I’m going to do for Lent.
I’m guessing I’m not the only one.
But let’s make a change. Let’s make this Lent the best one ever. How? I’m glad you asked.
In this episode of the Art of Catholic podcast we’re going to discuss:
- How to prepare for Lent…and keep it rolling all 40 days
- How the Catholic liturgical calendar mimics the spiritual life
- What the pre-Vatican II Church (and current Polish Catholic Church) did to prepare for Lent…(and it sounds like a pretty good idea)
- Why the Crown of Thorns has to precede the Crown of Life
- The nuclear power of redemptive suffering (and how it works)
- The two Lenten practices to avoid
All that and more in this power-packed Lenten episode of the Art of Catholic!
God bless you!
If you liked this episode, check out these, too:
Episode 47 – The Secret Back Door Out of Purgatory Nobody Talks About
Episode 48 – How Almsgiving Can Save Your Life…Now and Later
P.S. As a special Lenten gift, I’m giving you “Beer, Chocolate & Value-Added Suffering” for FREE. It’s chapter 5 of my book Louder Than Words: The Art of Living as a Catholic.
Click the image of the book or the link above and it will come right to your inbox. God bless!
So enjoyed this podcast, looking forward to the chapter of your book .I am so excited about Israel 2018 I am booked with my sister and our friend from Alberta Canada !!! Looking forward to the next one and I have sent this off to all my email friends.
Hi Denise! So glad you’re coming to the Holy Land with me! It’s going to be transformational! God bless you and glad you enjoyed the podcast:).