<Scroll to bottom for podcast player>
They’re the most talked about “secrets” in the world. But they’re often misunderstood.
In July, 1917, Our Lady appeared to three children and revealed to them several amazing visions and prophecies that all came true.
They’ve become known as the 3 Secrets of Fatima.
And while we know what they are, they’re not just part of the past. They’re relevant now…more than ever. There’s no doubt that truly understanding and applying the message of Mary at Fatima can change the world!
So in celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary (Oct 7th) and the fact that the 100th anniversary is on October 13, 2017, this episode of the Art of Catholic will dive into these secrets including:
- How Mary foretold World War II
- What Mary showed the children and how it affects us today
- How Our Lady can change the course of history
- Why Mary showed the children a terrifying vision of hell
- The role of Russia in world events and conversion of the world
- How the assassination attempt on St. John Paul II in 1981 relates to the 3rd Secret
- Cardinal Ratzinger’s (Pope Benedict) interpretation of the 3rd Secret
While they’re the most talked about secrets in the world, they’re often the most misunderstood. We’re going to put that to rest on this episode of The Art of Catholic!
The heart of Mary’s message at Fatima revolves around prayer. If you really want to understand the ins-and-outs of deep prayer: what it is, how to do it, the 3 Stages of the Spiritual Life, vocal, meditative, & contemplative prayer in the Catholic tradition – this is the book for you!
“We all need help to grow spiritually…Matt Leonard shows us the way.” – Dr. Scott Hahn, author, speaker, and Professor of Scripture and Theology, Franciscan University of Steubenville
Love the show and want more people to hear the Catholic faith? Leave a review by clicking here and then the “View in iTunes” button under my picture. This pushes the show up the rankings and puts it in front of more people.