Not long ago, I invited listeners to send me questions or issues with which they’re dealing. I got some great responses from all over the world. So in this special episode of The Art of Catholic, we’re going to deal with a few of them.
(Some of these I deal with in my first book Louder Than Words: The Art of Living as a Catholic…the book which inspired the podcast!)
- What to do when you really don’t feel a relationship with Mary.
- How Mary makes sense in God’s family
- The underlying reason for contraception in our culture
- Why contraception isn’t even on the radar of most Protestants
- The insane end result of a contraceptive culture
- A response to a Protestant’s inquiry regarding redemptive suffering including why and how it works
- The problem with “penal substitution” (a Protestant teaching about the Cross) and its relation to redemptive suffering
This is an episode for Catholic and Protestant alike. Share it with friends!
P.S. Don’t just listen to us talk about it. Do it! Grab your FREE copy of my quick guide to deeper prayer 8 Ways To Jumpstart Your Prayer Life! It’s an easy step-by-step guide to help you rocket to God!
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to The Art of Catholic by clicking this link and then clicking “View in iTunes” under the picture and then “Subscribe”!
Love the show and want more people to hear the Catholic faith? Leave a review by clicking here and then the “View in iTunes” button under my picture. This pushes the show up the rankings and puts it in front of more people.
Android user? You can listen to The Art of Catholic on the Beyond Pod app from the Google Play Store.
Want to tour Catholic Europe’s most beautiful holy sites? Join Matthew on a St. Paul Center pilgrimage to Fatima, Spain, Lourdes, and other amazing holy sites this October 23rd to November 1st. Click here for details.