There are several questions every Christian needs to ask themselves on a regular basis.
The problem is that the world has warped most of our minds to the point that even if we answer them, we’re not answering correctly.
And there are consequences. (More on the questions themselves later…)
In our last episode, Number 72, we began our rediscovery of St. John Paul II’s theological time bomb known as the Theology of the Body. It’s something many have forgotten, but is desperately needed by a culture in steep decline.
The Holy Father knew the human condition. He understood it deeply. And he provides not just answers, but a roadmap for recovery.
So in this the second (and final) part of our discussion on Theology of the Body, I’ll lay out:
- The questions every Christian needs to ask themselves on a regular basis
- The Catholic response to the world’s twisted notion of freedom
- How the sense of shame can be both good and bad
- Why we now have the “battle of the sexes”…in which we all lose
- How both prudishness and promiscuity are related to the heresy of Manicheanism…and why it matters
- John Paul II’s key ingredient for overcoming humanity’s use and abuse of each other
- The secret weapon that crushes lust of the flesh (which might totally surprise you)
This is another power-packed episode that will help you both understand the problem faced by our culture today, and provide a guide to recovery.
You don’t want to miss it.
Of course, all of the above is just the first part of the show! I’m also joined once again by my trusty companion, the great biblical brain, Curtis Mitch. (He’s the genius who writes the commentary for the best-selling Ignatius Catholic Study Bible.)
Curtis will continue to lay down some of the biblical background for the issues we’re discussing from Romans 12. This guy’s amazing and explains scripture beautifully.
Don’t be lost! Grab your FREE copy of my quick guide to deeper prayer 8 Ways To Jumpstart Your Prayer Life!
It’s an easy step-by-step summary of the spiritual giants of the Church designed to help you rocket to God!
Don’t miss a show! Subscribe to The Art of Catholic by clicking this link and then clicking “View in iTunes” under the picture and then “Subscribe”! (I listen to my podcasts on using Overcast. It’s free and works better than the Apple Podcast player. Get it here.)
Walk in the footsteps of Jesus! Check out the new video about my Pilgrimage to the Holy Land in March 2018! It’s the trip of a lifetime!