<scroll to bottom for podcast player>
“‘Slaves of Mary?’ Are you kidding me?”
That was my first (second, third…tenth) reaction to the words of St. Louis de Montfort in True Devotion to Mary, the classic text on our topic.
The whole idea of consecrating yourself to anyone other than Jesus Christ made zero sense to me.
I now understand and completely embrace the whole idea of consecration to Our Lady. And I can tell you from experience that it’s life-changing.
It can change yours, too.
So join me for a conversation on the deep power and beauty of Marian consecration with Joshua Mazrin, Director of Evangelization for the Diocese of Venice. Among other things, we’re going to discuss:
- Why Protestants automatically reject Marian consecration as heretical
- The deep theology underlying Marian consecration
- How Scripture lays the foundation for Marian consecration
- Our Lady’s intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit
- The connection between the Immaculate Conception and Marian consecration
- How Marian consecration is related to Baptism
Have a blessed Advent! Ave Maria!
P.S. I’m leading a pilgrimage to the Holy Land with Jim Caviezel, star of The Passion of the Christ!
We’ll also be joined by Fr. Don Calloway and John Michael Talbot! It’s going to be epic!
P.P.S. If you’d rather go to Italy, I’m heading there on pilgrimage, too!
Join me in March 2019 for a time of deep spiritual renewal and amazing adventure in Rome, Assisi, Orvieto, LaVerna, and much, much more! CLICK HERE for details!